Olga Drobot is the Russian interpreter, Scandinavian literature expert, Candidate of Philological Sciences as well as:
- Depury chief editor of the “Foreign literature” magazine
- Board member of “masters of literary translation” guild
- Permanent member of fiction translators committee (FIT)
- Member of Russian PEN-club and Union of Moscow Writers
- Laureate of NORLA prize for contribution to the translation of Norwegian literature (2007)
- Laureate of Master translation award (2014)
By virtue of Olga’s work the books of following writers were translated: Hans Christian Andersen, Erlend Loe, Naja Marie Aidt, Maria Parr, Kjell Askildsen, Roy Jakobsen, Hanne Ørstavik, Lars Saabye Christensen, Stian Hole, Gro Dahle, Anne-Catharina Vestly and others.
At the meeting with students and guests of MASU Olga will tell about details of the work of an interpreter, shares her rich experience and explain what Scandinavian literature is so special about.
Date and time:
- April 25 at 10:00
- April 25 at 12:00
- MASU, reading room, Egorova St.,15
- Murmansk Regional Library for Children and Youth, Burkova St., 30
Photo: Sergey Anisimov